Alouette Elementary, Room 1056
22155 Isaac Crescent
CyberSchool allows SD42 students in grades 6 and 7 to work at school three days a week, and from home (online) the other two days while still interacting with the class. Some benefits of this program include:
- Development of independence and self-advocacy;
- Use of technology to analyze and improve critical thinking skills;
- Collaboration with peers both online and face to face;
- Flexible scheduling – individualized daily agenda;
- Use of technology to demonstrate learning.
CyberSchool students are also part of the school district 1-to-1 program in which each student is assigned an iPad for the school year. This option is open to all Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District students who will be going into grades 6 and 7 in September 2020.