Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District No. 42 meets the learning needs of approximately 16,000 students of all ages in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, and is defined by its determination to keep student learning and growth at the heart of all its decisions.
All decisions made by School District No. 42 are guided by its vision and core values, and are based on research and consultation. Similarly, the district’s initiatives and resources are all aligned to support its commitment to continuous improvement, teaching and learning, effective use of technology, building and sustaining community and partner group relationships, and designing effective and sustainable support systems.
To review the SD42 budget process from a specific year, make your selection from the list below:
- 2024/25 Budget Process
- 2023/24 Budget Process
- 2022/23 Budget Process * Meritorious Budget Award
- 2021/22 Budget Process * Meritorious Budget Award
- 2020/21 Budget Process * Meritorious Budget Award
- 2019/20 Budget Process * Meritorious Budget Award
- 2018/19 Budget Process * Meritorious Budget Award
- 2017/18 Budget Process
- 2016/17 Budget Process
- 2015/16 Budget Process
- 2014/15 Budget Process
- 2013/14 Budget Process