To contact your child’s school, please go directly to the school website. You can find an index of our school websites here: elementary schools; secondary schools.
To contact a district office staff member, visit our staff contacts page.
To report vandalism on school property (e.g. damage to playground equipment, graffiti, trespassing, excessive noise), call 604.466.4357.
For facility rentals inquiries and bookings, contact our facilities department at 604.466.6159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about facility rentals, visit our Facility Rentals page.
All requests to distribute materials to Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) students, families and/or staff must be approved by the communications department.
Distribution requests will be considered provided that the following criteria are met:
- Materials must be submitted by a non-profit, charitable or community-oriented group/organization operating in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows;
- Programs/services must provide educational, social, cultural, artistic or athletic benefits for students/families or professional development opportunities for staff;
- Materials may not be political or religious in nature;
- Materials may not be primarily intended to sell or promote a product or service.
* Please note: Distribution of materials does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District.
Steps for submitting a request for material distribution
- Submit a digital copy of the flyer/brochure to email@example.com or deliver a sample to the District Education Office (22225 Brown Ave., Maple Ridge, V2X 8N6) marked Attention: Communications Department;
- Submissions are reviewed weekly. Please submit at least 30 days prior to desired distribution period;
- Please allow at least 10 business days for a decision on your request;
- If your request is approved, deliver your materials to the District Education Office and the communications department will handle distribution to schools;
- Distribution limits: 25 flyers per school and/or 2 posters per school. If your materials are going to multiple schools, please bundle them up per school for distribution;
- Please note: once materials arrive at individual schools, the principal or vice-principal will have final discretion on distributing the information.
If you have further questions about the distribution of materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.463.4200.
To report an error on the school district website, send us an email at email@example.com.
For all other inquiries, contact the District Education Office:
District Education Office
22225 Brown Avenue
Maple Ridge, BC