Withdrawal process for students leaving the school district

July 6, 2022 2:25 AM

Dear parents/guardians,

As a reminder, if your child is leaving the Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District (e.g. your family is moving outside of the district), you must complete a withdrawal form on the Parent Portal. Withdrawing through the Parent Portal helps us ensure student records are transferred to your child’s new school in a timely manner. 

To complete a withdrawal form, log in to your Parent Portal account, click on the “Registration” tab, and under “New Requests” select the appropriate withdrawal period. 

Contact your child’s new school/school district to inquire about their registration process. If you are withdrawing more than one child, complete a separate request for each child.

• A withdrawal cannot be used to request a different school within the Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District (SD42). If your child is currently attending an SD42 school and you would like to request a transfer to a different school within our district, you will need to complete a transfer request.  

Our vision
Our vision is for every individual to feel valued and for all learners to reach their potential.
Our mission
Our mission is to support all individuals in their development as successful learners, and as respectful, caring and responsible members of society.