At its May 5, 2021, regular public meeting, the board received for information a proposed amended district school calendar for the 2021/22 school year.
The proposed changes are as follows:
- Students and staff return from winter break on Monday, January 3, 2022. (Previously the scheduled return was Tuesday, January 4, 2022.)
- Last instructional day for students is Thursday, June 23, 2022. (Previously the last day for students was Wednesday, June 29, 2022.)
- The year-end administrative day for teachers is Friday, June 24, 2022. (Previously the year-end administrative day was scheduled for Thursday, June 30, 2022.)
- Five minutes are added to the end of each school day to meet School Calendar Regulation requirements. The daily school hours for 2021/22 are proposed as follows:
- Elementary: 8:30 am to 2:25 pm (300 minutes per day)
- Secondary: 8:30 am to 2:45 pm (325 minutes per day)
Click here to view the proposed amended calendar.
You can provide input on the proposed amended calendar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org between May 7 to June 8, 2021. The board will review all feedback received before making its decision on the proposed amendments at its scheduled public meeting on June 16, 2021.