Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows School District six-year grad completion rates increased slightly in 2018/19, marking the fifth straight year of overall improvement.
- Completion rates for all students increased from 91.4% in 2017/18 to 91.8% for 2018/19;
- Completion rates for BC resident students have decreased slightly from 92.7% to 92.3% but remain strong;
- Completion rates for Aboriginal Education students have decreased for 2018/19 at 81.2% but continue to sit well above the 69% provincial average;
- Completion rates students with special needs have increased slightly from 81.4% in 2017/18 to 82.5% in 2018/19 and also sit well above the 72% provincial average;
- Completion rates for ELL graduation rates improved from 90.0% in 2017/18 to 90.9% in 2018/19.