Parent/guardian and student MyClass accounts will be disabled on July 31, 2023, to allow for system archiving and school scheduling.
- Student accounts will be reactivated on August 29, 2023
- A temporary password will be emailed to the student’s SD42 email address on August 28, 2023.
- Parent/guardian accounts will be reactivated on September 18, 2023.
- Parent/guardian passwords will not be reset. Use your old password.
Fingerprint Login for Parent/Guardian Accounts
Instead of logging in with a password, parents/guardians can use their fingerprint (only available for parent/guardian accounts). This login method also does not require a password reset every 3 months. Fingerprint login requires a smartphone with the BC Services Card.
To set up fingerprint login:
- Install and setup the BC Services Card app on your mobile device
- Once the BC Services Card app is setup on your mobile device, log in to MyEducation BC, select “BC Services Card,” and enter your name and password to connect your BC Services Card to your MyEducation BC account.
Need MyClass Assistance?
Email email@example.com with your question and include the following:
- Your full name
- Name, grade and pupil number of your student
- Name of school
- Primary parent email on file at your school